Join Belle and her friends for a play at the farm!
My friends and I are so excited to welcome you to our Playbarn! There is so much to do and fun to be had for all ages! Our playbarn is a one of a kind wooden play frame designed ideally for toddlers.
Older children can whizz down the twisty grain store slide, pull up the carrots, climb through the barn with its nets and obstacles, shoot down the wavy slide, navigate the climbing tower and send the chicken’s eggs rolling down the egg collector!
Little ones can play safely in our enclosed baby & toddler area with its toad stalls, ride on chickens, ‘logs’ and activity wall.
When you all need a break and to recharge your batteries, our café offers a wide selection of drinks, snacks and meals all in an air conditioned environment.
How to find us
Belle’s Playbarn is located within the main Garden Centre.
Head through the main centre towards the CafÃ© where you will see the playbarn entrance.
All sessions are 2 hours long, booking is strongly advised to prevent disappointment.
Once our sessions are full we are unable to take any extras to existing bookings or walk ins.
Please check your dates before booking as all tickets are non refundable Please use the booking calendar to view individual prices for each session. Terms & Conditions
Please Note: We are unable to take any walk ins and extras to existing bookings if we have reached our capacity.
Please note all our tickets are non refundable or transferable. Entry will only be granted to visitors who match the exact number and type of tickets detailed on the booking.
Pre-booked tickets/parties are non-refundable or transferable and are valid for the date & session they have been booked for only.
We do not offer refunds for missed play sessions or missed party bookings. We are unable to split bookings, move single tickets or offer refunds for any missed bookings. Please note, we do not allow your own food to be brought into Belle’s playbarn, this includes birthday cakes, unless you have a party booked with us. Unless by special arrangement.
Please ensure all members of your booking bring socks so you can all enjoy using the playframe!
1. You can only play if you are under 4’10” or 148cm tall
2. Your grown up must always supervise you
3. Please take your shoes off before going on the play equipment, but always keep your socks on
4. Don’t wear clothing with loose cords, belts or ropes on the play equipment
5. Leave any badges or jewellery (except stud earrings) with your grown up
6. Please don’t take sharp objects into the play area
7. I’m sorry but no balls are allowed in the play area
8. Make sure you don’t play in front of the slide exits or climb up the netted walls
9. Please don’t run in the play area – we don’t want you to hurt yourselves or others!
10. Help me to keep the play area and equipment clean by not taking food, drinks or chewing gum in
11. Be kind to the other children
12. If you have any problems, please speak to a member of my team
13. Use of the play equipment is at your own risk
14. No Video or Photography of anyone outside your party
15. Please do not bring your own food & drink into the playbarn